Start Date: 05/2024
KINETIK Space is a space robotic start up based in the Munich region, Germany. Founded by an expert team from the German Aerospace Center (DLR) with decades of experience in real space robotic operations in orbit on board the International Space Station (ISS) and deep space exploration. We offer an array of intelligent space robotic solutions of manipulators and end effectors. The KINETIK Space Robotic Technology is backed by a continuing close collaboration with DLR, along with its decades of space robotics development and operations. Our mission is to bring this cutting-edge technology and know-how to the rapidly growing space sector, for both agency clients, as well as commercial partners such as launchers and satellite operators.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creation, maintenance, and completion of projects in the ERP tool
- Assist in financial projections
- Customer budget maintenance
- Creation and maintenance of Excel evaluations
- Offer and quote tracking
- Invoicing, including charging travel expenses to our customers
- Reimbursement of expenses to our employees
- Accounting for research projects
- You have completed an apprenticeship in the commercial sector, ideally with several years of experience
- Expertise and experience in DATEV
- Affinity for numbers and mathematical understanding
- Accuracy and diligence
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of English
- First practical start-up experiences
- European citizenship desired for projects with security clearance.
Join us if you:
- Like to work independently and bring in your own ideas.
- Enjoy talking to and connecting with people (in English) in person, over the phone, or via teleconference systems.
- Want to be a part of an ambitious team to sculp and drive an exciting vision together.