Start Date: 05/2024
KINETIK Space is a space robotic start up based in the Munich region, Germany. Founded by an expert team from the German Aerospace Center (DLR) with decades of experience in real space robotic operations in orbit on board the International Space Station (ISS) and deep space exploration. We offer an array of intelligent space robotic solutions of manipulators and end effectors. The KINETIK Space Robotic Technology is backed by a continuing close collaboration with DLR, along with its decades of space robotics development and operations. Our mission is to bring this cutting-edge technology and know-how to this rapidly growing space sector, for both agency clients, as well as commercial partners such as launchers and satellite operators.
- You will support the Managing Director in administrative and organizational matters and act as an important communication and organizational important communication and organizational interface to all areas of the department and the Group.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of appointments, facility management, reception, and service staff.
- Comprehensive processing of emails and general correspondence
- Interface between employees, specialist departments and business partners
- Organization of business trips and preparation of receipt accounting
- Preparation and planning of events and meetings
- Independent maintenance of contacts and support of deadlines
- Creating mailing lists for mailings and handling tasks for the office when required
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship, training as a legal assistant (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification with relevant professional experience in the field of management assistance (m/f/d), secretarial or personal assistance (m/f/d).
- You have very good oral and written communication skills and knowledge of English.
- You have very good experience in using the tools from the Microsoft Office family, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint, you have very good experience. You are no stranger to setting up and maintaining digital filing systems.
- Your way of working is characterized by forward-looking independence, decisiveness, very good organization, reliability, solution orientation and a high sense of responsibility.
- You have excellent communication skills, especially on the telephone, as well as correct and fluent English/German.
- European nationality preferred for security clearance
Nice to have:
- First practical start-up experiences
Join us if you:
- Like to work independently and bring in your own ideas.
- Enjoy talking to and connecting with people (in English) in person, over the phone, or via teleconference systems.
- Want to be a part of an ambitious team to sculp and drive an exciting vision together.