Start Date: 05/2024
KINETIK Space is a space robotic start up based in the Munich region, Germany. Founded by an expert team from the German Aerospace Center (DLR) with decades of experience in real space robotic operations in orbit on board the International Space Station (ISS) and deep space exploration. We offer an array of intelligent space robotic solutions of manipulators and end effectors. The KINETIK Space Robotic Technology is backed by a continuing close collaboration with DLR, along with its decades of space robotics development and operations. Our mission is to bring this cutting-edge technology and know-how to the rapidly growing space sector, for both agency clients, as well as commercial partners such as launchers and satellite operators.
What you’ll be doing
- Tailoring of product assurance plan according to customer requirements
- Organization of the risk register
- Organization of Test readiness review, post-test review and test review board (TRR, PTR, TRB)
- Management of Non-Conformance Report (NCR), Request for Waiver (RfW), Engineering Change Request (ECR) and Request for Deviation (RfD)
- Definition of product assurance requirements for subcontracts and review/approval of the resulting plans
- Incoming and outgoing inspections
- Key Inspection Points (KIP) during AIT
- Coordination / execution of product assurance tasks during development and development and production in-house and with subcontractors
- Coordination / execution of inspections and monitoring of test activities test activities in-house and with subcontractors
- Supporting the quality management officer in the further development/optimization
- Implementation of the company’s internal quality management system
- Completed studies in physics, electronics, computer science, aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, or a comparable course of study (FH or university)
- High sense of responsibility
- Structured and goal-oriented work
- Team orientation and strong communication skills
- Confident knowledge of German and English
- Several years of experience in the product assurance of space projects and with the associated standards
- First practical start-up experiences
- European citizenship desired for projects with security clearance.
Join us if you:
- Like to work independently and bring in your own ideas.
- Enjoy talking to and connecting with people (in English) in person, over the phone, or via teleconference systems.
- Want to be a part of an ambitious team to sculp and drive an exciting vision together.